Training of experts in Student Affairs/ Campus Life
Program Description and objectives
The Master is designed to develop key competencies for professionals in universities and in halls of residence, who deal with all extra-academic matters (Student Affairs) that concern university students and their soft skills’ development.
The Master will combine interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary actions providing a professional training model in which experts will work in teams with different profiles: psychological, pedagogical, organizational and legal.
The Master is promoted in collaboration with EucA (European University College Association) and NASPA (Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education).
Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or Degree before DM 509/1999 (old system) or another University Degree obtained abroad officially recognized.
Expert in Student Affairs.
Young graduates, Directors of University Halls of Residence, Tutors in Colleges and Halls of Residence, Coaches, Career Guidance and Orientation Professionals, Faculty involved in student soft skills development, teaching and learning centers, Psychologists, Pedagogists, Sociologists, Teachers.
First level University Master degree in Training of experts in Student Affairs/Campus Life.
The qualification will be obtained by attending at least 80% of the total lessons and by succeeding in the intermediate and final exams. The Master accredits a total of 60 ECTS.
Teaching > Educational Sciences and Teachers Training
Prof. Maria Cinque
Dr. Gianluca Giovannucci
Dr. Mariagrazia Melfi
Minimum number of participants: 25
Maximum number of participants: 50
Total training hours:
Lectures: 30 hours
Synchronous lessons and laboratories: 100 hours
Asynchronous lessons and laboratories: 150 hours
Internship: 250 hours
Individual study: 500 hours
Intermediate tests and exercises: 250 hours
Thesis/ Final Project Work: 220 hours
Total: 1.500 hours
Learning delivery mode: online
A 250 hours stage is envisioned. It can be carried out and agreed as "direct experience" within the students’ working experience in their own institution.
Cost: € 2.616,00 including the tax stamp of € 16.
(The fee is refundable only in case of non-activation / non-admission to the Master. The tax stamp will not be refunded).
The payment is divided as follows:
- First installment to be paid at the time of the enrollment: € 616.00 including the tax stamp of € 16. This installment is refundable exclusively in case of non-activation/non-admission to the Master. The tax stamp will not be refunded.
- Second installment € 700,00 to be paid within 1 month from the activation of the Master.
- Third installment € 700,00 to be paid within 2 months from the activation of the Master course
- Fourth installment € 600,00 to be paid within 3 months from the activation of the Master.
The installment plan of the fee is a benefit granted to the students. It doesn’t exempt from the payment of the entire fee in case of a potential renouncement.
The first installment will be paid at the moment of the enrollment via bank transfer to:
LUMSA - Intesa Sanpaolo
IBAN: IT 43 S 03069 05238 100000001983
BIC / SWIFT BCITITMM
(in the reason for payment specify your name and surname and the title of the course).
The following installments after the first one can be paid by credit card or by MAV, (to download from the student's personal area in the Mi@Lumsa portal (https://servizi.lumsa.it).
All the receipts of the payments need to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Students can be admitted to the final exam only if the fees are all paid. Being in order with the payment of the fees is necessary to be admitted to the final exam.
Scholarships: not available.
M-PED/03 - Student Learning and Development, 48 hours, 8 ECTS
M-PSI/04 - Advising and support, 36 hours, 8 ECTS
M-PED/04 - Assessment, Evaluation and Research, 40 hours, 8 ECTS
M-PED/03 - Educational leadership, 36 hours, 6ECTS
M-PSI/06 - Organizations and human resources, 36 hours, 6 ECTS
M-PED/04 - Digital education, 24 hours, 4 ECTS
Laboratories, 60 hours, 6 ECTS
Internship, 250 hours, 10 ECTS
Thesis/Final work project, 220 hours, 4 ECTS
LUMSA University, Piazza delle Vaschette 101 - 00193 Roma
April 9, 2022
LUMSA University of Rome, Aula Giubileo, Via di Porta Castello, 44 - 00193 Roma
Final Meeting (participation not mandatory): USA, city to be decided (travel and accommodation will be paid by the participants).
April 2022 - March 2023
Friday from 14.00 to 19.00
Saturday from 9.00 am to 19.00
Classes will be held once a month and will take place on the platform Google Meet.
Deadline: February 28, 2022 (extended to March 31, 2022)
In order to access the LUMSA students services it is mandatory to first register your personal data at the link: Mi@Lumsa (https://servizi.lumsa.it) → Registration.
At the end of the registration, you will receive a login and password to access your personal profile. Without registering it will not be possible to validate the enrollment.
How to submit the application
The application with documents required (see below) must be sent to: email@example.com
Documents to attach to the application:
- Application form duly filled in and signed by the applicant.
- For Italian citizens a copy of a valid ID card and of the tax code card (if any).
- For citizens of European Union countries: copy of European identity card and/or passport.
- For non-European citizens: copy of the residence permit or copy of the appointment at the Questura to apply for the residence permit; copy of passport and visa.
- Self-declaration of the university qualification obtained, duly signed, or a certificate indicating the degree final marks. If your degree has been obtained abroad, you will be required to attach to the application form the original copy or a certified copy of the final degree, its translation into Italian and the Declaration of Value or the certificate issued by ENIC-NARIC centers (for information visit the CIMEA website). For European degrees please attach only the Diploma supplement. Enrollment is subject to the evaluation of the eligibility of the degree by LUMSA. Foreign students must also send the high school diploma obtained with at least 12 years of schooling, adding the following documents: a) CIMEA Certificate of Comparability or Declaration of Validity issued by the Italian Embassy of the country of study; b) CIMEA Certificate of Verification or Apostille issued by the Italian Embassy of the country of study; c) Sworn/legalized translation into Italian (only for documents written in languages other than English, French, Spanish, German).
- Qualifications issued by university institutes of ecclesiastical studies based in Italy and approved by the Holy See: students with these qualifications must include a copy of the qualifications endorsed by the competent ecclesiastical authorities and duly legalized by the Prefecture of Rome - Ufficio Bollo (for information visit the website C.E.C. - Congregazione per l'Educazione Cattolica). Candidates must deliver the original at the time of actual enrollment.
- Copy of the receipt of payment of the fee to be paid at the moment of the enrollment (refundable only in case of non-activation/non-admission to the master) to be paid by bank transfer in favour of LUMSA - Intesa Sanpaolo IBAN: IT 4 3S 03069 05238 100000001983 and BIC / SWIFT BCITITMM (in the object please specify name and surname and the title of the Master). Please note that enrollment fees are not subject to VAT, therefore no invoice will be issued.
- Your own picture in JPEG format with the following characteristics: recent, with a width of 35-40 mm, with a close-up of face and shoulders, in focus and sharp; high quality, on a light background and solid color, max 5 MB.
The registration is not compatible with other enrollments in Bachelor's, Master's, Postgraduate, and Doctoral programs.
Segreteria LUMSA Master School